Who we are
Our website address is: https://store.baiscope.lk.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
Cancellation of an Order
- Once payment is made your order can be cancelled only if it’s 2 working days prior to the delivery date.
- Your order could be cancelled due to unavailability of the item , wrong product being advertised or wrong price being advertised.
Confirmation of Order
Once the payment has been made you will received an email confirming the item you have purchased.
How do I check the status of my order?
Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details which includes the order confirmation number.
Method of Delivery
Orders will be delivered to the location provided by you within 7-10 working days
- We accept payments via Visa, Master or AMEX.
- What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring,
1. Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
2. Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
3. Verify with the Bank whether your card has sufficient funds to make the necessary payments.
- We try our best to show accurate information to our customers when it comes to product Specifications, Prices, Discounts, Images and Availability.
- However, all these may change without prior notice.
Return and Exchange Policy
1.Following requirements need to be fulfilled for accepting an item in exchange.
- Item need be returned same day from the date of delivery along with the original bill / invoice.
- Item returned must in its original fully resalable condition, with all the tags & packaging (if any). (Price tags, Wash tags, Brand labels, etc.)
- Item return need to be with the original condition and has not been used, damaged or washed.
2. No cash/cheque refunds are made under any circumstance.
3. If any item needs to be exchanged, customer needs to refer the bill & contact the invoiced store. Store staff will inform the customer the location where the customer can return the product.
4. The selling price of an Item sold based on an online promotion will be based on the promotional price in exchange.
5. A credit note is issued to the value of the original invoice that will be valued 14 days from the date of return.
Deliver to my Address
Items will be delivered to the address specified by you. We deliver Island wide
- Exchange Policy
What is our exchange policy? How long is it valid?
Should you wish to return anything bought from us online, we will be happy to exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within same day and in original, undamaged packaging along with the invoice. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.